THE BENIDORM CLIFF HIKE
Probably, you have heard about the impressive cliffs of the Sierra Helada Natural Park, between Albir and Benidorm. You can now discover this with Marco Polo!! If you a keen hiker, you can come with us: after picking you up at your hotel, we take you to the far end in Albir first and then lead you safely through the un-spoilt and abrupt tracks, all the way until the arrival at the Benidorm Cross. The Mediterranean is far below you on one side and the Benidorm Valley at your feet on the other side. For this 4.5 hours medium level hike you will need good hiking shoes and a rucksack if possible.
The authorities warn not to do this on your own because of safety reasons!!
• Thursdays, regular day. Pick up at 09.30; Other days to consult
• Don’t forget: water, and comfortable walking or sport shoes and clothes.
• Maximum 7 persons
• 09.30 ½ day ;
• Pick up from the hotel
1. Per person every Thursday
• 30€ per person, transport included
2. Every day with previous reservation
• Take a private guide for you and your family / friends
• 200€ private guide (max 7 persons); transport included